Located within a beautifully maintained, quiet and secure complex, this renovated and immaculately presented two-bedroom unit is a rare opportunity to live in the centre of the much-envied Shellharbour Village lifestyle. Enjoy the cafés, shops, beach and harbour foreshore, while also being a short stroll from the evolving marina precinct.
-Two large bedroom’s, both with full length built-in robes
-Renovated kitchen featuring stainless appliances
-Open plan dining and living space, opening onto the spacious balcony
-Full bathroom, with bath and shower
-Multiple storage options, and large separate laundry
-Secure parking, common courtyard with landscaped surrounds
Disclaimer: “The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate”
Local school catchment
Recycling & waste collection services
Medical centres & doctors
Contract for sale
Do you need to sell first?
Selling your home
Our focus is to achieve the best possible result for the sale of your property. We want you to feel confident in us as your agent and for you to be updated and informed of the marketing and selling of your home.
If you would like us to appraise your home, please let us know. It would be our pleasure to represent you and work with you.
Purchasing a property through Coastside First National
Different agencies have different policies for prospective sales, this can of course seem daunting and overwhelming for a prospective buyer. If you would like to purchase one of our listed properties, we would love to assist you.
When you have decided to proceed with making an offer, we require the following information to ensure we can help you efficiently.
- Your full legal name/names or business name
- The amount you wish to pay for the property
- Your legal representative, including phone number, email and postal address
- Your finance provider or bank
- Any special conditions
Once we have this information, we can contact the vendor and advise them of the pending offer.
To make an offer through Coastside First National it is advisable to have
- A selected conveyancer/solicitor to represent your matter
- Pre-approval for your finance
- Your home sold or ready to hit the market. Do you need assistance with this? We would love to appraise your home
Property management services
Property Management Services
With over 40 years of combine experience in all facets of Real Estate, combined with the latest technology and highest standard of processes, the team at Coastside First National is perfectly positioned to help you achieve the maximum outcome for your property.
Would you like us to assist you with property management services?
Why do I need a conveyancer?
- Conveyancers prepare, clarify and lodge legal documents – e.g. contract of sale, memorandum of transfer
- Research the property and its certificate of title – check for easements, type of title and any other information that needs addressing
- Put the deposit money in a trust account
- Calculate the adjustment of rates and taxes
- Settle the property – act on your behalf, advise you when the property is settled, contact your bank or financial institution on when final payments are being made
Some local conveyancers that we recommend
Sward Law http://www.swardlaw.com.au/
Robert Lopich Lawyers http://www.lopichlawyers.com.au/about-us/robert-lopich/
DGB Lawyers, Warren Budd http://www.dgblaw.com.au/
Pest & Building inspection
Pest & building inspections
Building and pest inspections can help safeguard property buyers against investing in fault-ridden properties, as the reports reveal any hidden problems a property may have.
Local businesses we recommend
Complete building inspections http://completebuild.com.au/
Safehouse property consultants http://safehouseconsultants.net/contact/
Stamp duty is a tax levied by all Australian territories and states on property purchases.
Using First National Real Estate ’s online home loan calculator or mortgage calculator is the most convenient way to help you assess your mortgage payment options.